MORTGAGE NUMBER IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED BY, AND IS NOT DIRECTED TOWARDS, PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD. We do not seek to obtain or retain any personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 18. USE OF MORTGAGE NUMBER BY A PERSON UNDER 18 IS A VIOLATION OF THE MORTGAGE NUMBER TERMS OF SERVICE.
Feedback Information: means any information, comments, requests or suggestions sent or reported by you to us regarding Mortgage Number® or your experiences using Mortgage Number® or any referred Lenders.
Mortgage Number®means (i) the Mortgage Number® service we provide and (ii) the Website; as the same may be modified, extended, changed or discontinued from time to time.
Passive Information: means information that is necessary to provide you with Mortgage Number®, such as a session ID token, source and destination addressing information, and the software you are using.
Personal Information (or PII): means “personally identifying information” that we have collected about you, including Contact Information. Any results, including an eigScore, are not, alone, Personal Information.
Pro Member: means a person who has a Mortgage Number® Pro Account.
User Data: means all information and data that you input, post or transmit when using Mortgage Number® that is not Personal Information. Examples of User Data would include income, debt, amount of financing sought, etc.
we, us, our or Operator: means Mortgage Number a Wyoming LLC.
Website: means the website located at www.MortgageNumber.com and any affiliated domains.
you or your: means a person who accesses or uses MortgageNumber.
1. WHAT IS MORTGAGE NUMBER? Mortgage Number is an online tool that’s designed to help you better understand your situation in the mortgage space. To do this, Mortgage Number takes into account a range of factors, which may include income, value, loan amount, monthly debts, credit, existing second loans, cash out amounts, financial indices, property type, property use, property tax, insurance, disposable income, traditional debt-to-income (DTI) ratios, loan-to-value (LTV or CLTV) ratios, conforming loans, high value loans, jumbo loans and more points and uses them to generate your own eigScoresm. MortgageNumber is NOT a commitment to lend money, NOT a qualification for loan or mortgage financing and NOT a loan approval.
2. WHAT CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? Unless you elect to “share” any Data and Information with third parties or with a social media platform, request a referral from a Service provider, or become a Pro Member, we do not collect any PII about you other than the IP address you are using to access the Website (in jurisdictions where IP address is deemed to be “personally identifying information”). If you request a referral, the categories of PII that we may collect through MortgageNumber include your name, email address and/or telephone number, and if you are a Pro Member, we will also collect credit card or payment information and billing address. If you elect to “share” any Data and Information with any third party or a social media platform, the categories of PII that we may collect through MortgageNumber include your name, email address and the email address or telephone number of the person you wish to share the information with.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION? We may collect information about you in a number of different ways, including:
- what you provide to us;
- from communications between you and us;
- from public sources; and
- from our service providers.
Collection of certain information is essential to the operation of MortgageNumber. Except where we are not required to do so under applicable law, we will obtain your consent before we collect other personal information.
4. HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES? We use Personal Information and User Data information to operate MortgageNumber, we “share” certain Data and Information with third parties or social media platforms at your request, we provide referrals, which may include both Personal Information and User Data, when requested by you and we also use Personal Data to process payments, troubleshoot problems, enforce the Terms of Service, customize, measure and improve MortgageNumber, inform you about MortgageNumber updates, seek feedback, and compare information for accuracy.
We may use the following information as described below:
- User Data. Your User Data is only used and disclosed in connection with the operation of MortgageNumber and as set forth below. User Data associated with your Personal Information will not be shared with any third parties or used for other purposes except upon your request. If you request a referral, some or all User Data, including your eigScore, will be provided to one or more Lenders. If you request to “share” any of your Data or Information with aother person or with a social media platform and any User Data appears in the Data and Information to be shared, that User Data will be provided to the other person or the social media platform in connection with that “share.” WE WILL NOT OTHERWISE DISCLOSE ANY OF YOUR USER DATA THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES FOR THEIR INDEPENDENT USE WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT.
- Aggregated Information. We may collect information of any type, including User Data, anonymize that information, and use it with similar anonymized information obtained from other individuals (“Aggregated Information”). No personally identifying information will be included in any Aggregated Information. We may disclose Aggregated Information to any third party and use it for any purpose we deem appripate in our sole discretion.
- Feedback Information. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions, but you understand that we may use it in any manner and for anypurpose without any obligation to account for such use or to compensate you for it . We reserve the right to utilize feedback information, on an anonymous basis, for marketing purposes, for instance by displaying selected comments on the Website, marketing materials or in other communications. We may from time to time ask for information on your MortgageNumber experience, which will be used to measure and improve quality. At no time are you obliged to provide such information. We will not disclose any personally identifiable feedback information to third parties (other than third parties who are involved in providing MortgageNumber where such feedback relates to those providers) without your consent.
- Passive Information. Passive Information is automatically generated. We only use Passive Information, on an aggregated basis, to provide you with better service or for statistical information.
- Other Parties Ability to Collect PII. To our knowledge, no third parties are able to collect PII about your activities over time or across different websites when you use MortgageNumber or visit the Website.
You agree that we can, subject to applicable law, use your Personal Information to operate our service (including sharing your Personal Information with our service providers and/or agents, for example the third party banking organization or other providers of payment services), conduct analysis and research; comply with legal requirements; prevent fraud or misuse of our services; protect our rights or property or the safety of you or others; and send you communications regarding MortgageNumber or Lenders. We may also disclose Personal Information and User Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, or that doing so is necessary to comply with legal process, respond to requests from law enforcement or governmental agencies, respond to claims, or to protect our rights.
Your Personal Information and User Data may be stored and processed in any country in which we or our affiliates or contractors maintain facilities. In this regard, or for purposes of sharing or disclosing data, we reserve the right to transfer and store your Personal Information and User Data outside the country where you reside. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, as well as in the event we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, your Personal Information and User Data will generally be one of the transferred business assets. We reserve the right to include your Personal Information and User Data, collected as assets, in any such transfer to a third party. Additionally, your Personal Information and User Data could be disclosed as part of a bankruptcy involving us.
Can I obtain a copy of my Personal Information?
If you are a Pro Member, in most cases all of the Personal Information we have of yours will appear in your Account. We are not required to release any records that are created and retained as part of MortgageNumber that are not Personal Information without a subpoena (unless otherwise required by law).
5. WHAT CATEGORIES OF THIRD PARTIES DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION? The categories of third parties with whom we may share your PII, depending on the situation, include our payment providers (if you are a Pro Member), and, if a referral is requested, to Lenders, either directly or through lead aggregators/intermediaries. If you elect to “share” any Data and Information, your PII will be disclosed to the recipient or to the social media platform with whom you are sharing that Data and Information.
6. CONSENT FOR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. When you register for a MortgageNumber account, request a referral to a Service Provider, or elect to “share” any Data and Information with a third party or a social media platform, you must provide us with your Contact Information. We use Contact Information to communicate with you regarding MortgageNumber and for the purposes set forth in Section 4 above. By providing Contact Information, you consent to receive such communications at such e-mail address and/or telephone number.
7. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO WE USE THEM? Cookies are pieces of information that we transfer to your computer or mobile device through a browser to enable our systems to recognize the browser. Cookies also enable us to gain information about your use of the MortgageNumber and to enhance it to meet your preferences.
The Help option on the toolbar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent or limit the browser from accepting cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Cookies we use do not contain any personally identifying information. If you disable cookies, certain features may not operate.
8. HOW WE TREAT “DO NOT TRACK” OR SIMILAR SIGNALS. For technical reasons our policy at this time is that we do not honor a browser’s “do not track” or similar signals (although in some circumstances it is possible we may honor them).
9. HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS PROTECTED. We take physical, organizational and technical measures to protect your Personal Information. Other than as permitted to be disclosed under this policy, your Personal Information can only be accessed by authorized employees or contractors of ours who need to have access to this data to perform their given duties. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of our database, nor can we guarantee that any information supplied will not be intercepted while being transmitted over wireless networks or the Internet. An important aspect of protecting your Personal Information is the strength and security of your MortgageNumber account password. If you believe your password might have been compromised, change it immediately.
13. HOW CAN WE BE CONTACTED? By mail at: MortgageNumber, Attn: Privacy, 30 N. Gould St. Set R Sheridan, WY 82801 USA or by email at: email@example.com
Last revised: 12 May 2016. © 2020 MortgageNumber, All rights reserved.